CGA vs CMA vs CFA vs CSI

(1/3) > >>

YM2008:
Hi, I have MBA in finance & BA in economics and I'm planning to immigrate to Canada.

Currently I'm working in investment (securities) industry as investment advisor for 3 years( I'm pretty like my job, but I hate sales ). Furthermore, I put attention to job offers at workopolis, monster and so on. And I'd realized that there are a "huge" demand on accounting jobs that requires CMA or CGA designation or to be enrolled in at least.

So the biggest question is: what I suppose to do? - to aquire CSI (CSC) or CFA designation or to make a "switch" and to start acquiring a CGA or CMA?

Ah... I'd like to start one of those ASAP before landing.

And witch of those dest. will grant me more opportunities as newcommer.

N.B. Does anybody of forum members have a personal experience?
       thank's in advance.

You can answer in russian too, I understand pretty well.

Шухер:
Цитата: YM2008

And I'd realized that there are a "huge" demand on accounting jobs that requires CMA or CGA designation or to be enrolled in at least.
So you know the answer already. Or did you want someone to reiterate it for you?

YM2008:
I know, but investments are closer to my heart.
Furthermore, I'm afraid to find myself without any "normal" job.

So, is it possible to enroll to any "investment" position for a newcommer and what kind of requirements should I suppose to meet?

Thanks.

Unfaithul:
you can apply for the bank job, check can banks websites for the career opportunities,
this might give you some idea about the job requirements in this field,
About the designation - it's hard to determine now which one would you need , depends on the position specifics and level, all financial jobs level 5 & up require at least 4th level of CGA,
for smaller Co requirements might be lower as well as the salaries...

YM2008:
Thanks a lot!

Could you tell me if "payscale" site reflects a real salaries?
And what kind of positions should I expect to get in Bank as a newcommer?

:spiteful:

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница